- City offices are following Phase 3 guidelines. Several staff members of Norfolk Economic Development Department are working remotely. Please call our office at 757-664-4338 if you need to make an appointment, as we are monitoring our calls daily.
- Norfolk Vaccination Information – click here
- For more information, please visit the Hampton Roads Chamber COVID-19 Business Resource Guide.
SBA Loans & Grants 2021 Coronavirus relief options
The SBA offers several different relief options to help businesses, nonprofits, and faith-based organizations recover from the impacts of COVID-19. You can view all options or skip to a specific program below. For Supporting information, please click here
The SBA is currently offering the following funding options:
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Closes in March, 2021
- COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL)
- Express Bridge loans
- SBA debt relief(for existing borrowers)
SBA is preparing to offer:
- Open Norfolk boots-on-the-ground campaign continues! Click here and scroll down to download and use free messaging and view volunteer opportunities
- Forward Virginia Coronavirus Information
- New 4/1/2021 Governor Guidelines
- NEW 1/27/21 Governor of Virginia Enacts First-in-the-Nation Permanent COVID-19 Workplace Safety and Health Standards Amid Pandemic
- (12/10/2020) Forward Virginia updated Guidelines
- (11/2020) – Phase 3 Open Norfolk Updated Restaurant Guidelines
- (11/2020) – Open Norfolk Outdoor Dining Permit
- Phase 3 Open Norfolk Restaurant Guidelines
- Phase 2 Open Norfolk Restaurant Guidelines
- Open Norfolk Use of Right of Way Permit
- Open Norfolk Toolkit overview
- Forward Virginia Phase 1 Reopening Guidelines– May 15, 2020 start date
- Forward Virginia Phase 2 Reopening Guidelines – June 5, 2020 start date
- Forward Virginia Phase 3 Reopening Guidelines – July 1, 2020 start date
- Hampton Roads Chamber Covid-19 #SafeReturn757
- CDC Guidelines to Prepare your Small Business and Employees
- The 757 COVID-19 Business Leaders second wave survey full report.
- The City of Norfolk has received more than $2.6 million in federal Community Development Block Grant funding designated to respond to COVID-19.