- This event has passed.
Estate Planning: What Happens to Your Business During a Personal Emergency?
December 4 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
About this Event
Receive answers to important legal questions concerning control over your small business in an emergency that leaves you incapacitated:
- Why do I need an estate and business succession plan?
- Why do I need an attorney to create it for me?
- What do I need to tell my attorney about my government contracting business?
The answers cover topics such as:
- General Power of Attorney
- Advanced Medical Directive
- Last Will & Testament
- Revocable Trust
- Transfer on Death Designations
Protect your small business by gaining the information you need to discuss how to safeguard your estate with your attorney.