Norfolk's recreational offerings range from a night out at the ball park to a skate park, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, and public beaches.
The Norfolk Tides are the Triple-A affiliate of the Baltimore Orioles, and a member of the International League.
Harbor Park can be easily reached by taking the Tide light rail directly to the park.
- Norfolk Tides
- Norfolk Parks and Recreation
- Norfolk Boxing Center at Harbor Park
- Elizabeth River Trail
- City of Norfolk Biking program
- Norfolk Admirals
- ODU Athletics
- Norfolk State University Athletics
- Virginia Wesleyan College Athletics
- Kickball League of Hampton Roads
- Harbor Lights Half Marathon
- YMCA of South Hampton Roads
- Northside Skate Park
- Kroc Center
- City swimming pools and splash pads