- This event has passed.
Build Your Start-Up: Practical Finance, Marketing and Investment Strategies
January 29, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pmFree
Learn practical marketing & financial planning strategies for your business at NSU Innovation Center’s Build Your Start-Up workshop series.
About this Event
This workshop will be presented in visual and electronic formats for entrepreneurs in the Hampton Roads area to improve their chances for enterprise success and gaining capital investment.
In this workshop you will learn and discover the following:
- Product-Market Fit: Define the addressable market for the product or service
- Capture Plan: Project revenue streams by forecasting the market capture and building a model that can be easily changed by the client to reflect changes in the sales results versus the projections
- Sales Contact Planning: Identify specific contacts within the market target set that can be polled and surveyed to determine validated revenue projections
- Pro-Forma Financials: Produce Pro-Forma Financial Statements in a flexible model for the client in draft form
- Milestones and Deliverables: Total Addressable Market (TAM) from Market Capture Model to Revenue Model to Pro-Forma Financial Statements
- Pitch Practice Presentations: Learn how to effectively pitch to potential investors and clients