Norfolk Works for You.
NorfolkWorks is our dedicated workforce development team, committed to empowering Norfolk residents through various resources and training opportunities. Our mission is to foster personal and professional growth by providing accessible, high-quality programs that equip individuals with the skills needed to thrive in today’s competitive job market.
Whether you’re looking to upgrade your skills, explore new career paths, or boost your appeal to potential employers, our team is here to support you on your journey towards success.
Career services include:
- Professional résumé writing
- Job leads for local employers
- Online application assistance
- Career assessments and career exploration
- Access and get help with: computers, the Internet, telephones, and copy machines
- Help with searches for jobs and training
- Access to job banks and other listings of available jobs
- Connections to workforce partners, events, and employment opportunities
Information and referrals to:
- Job skills training and funding
- Supportive services and other resources
100 Bank Street – near the corner of Bank & Main St., Norfolk, VA 23510 » DIRECTIONS
For more information please contact us via email or call 757-763-6064
Free 3-hour parking at MacArthur; please call for details
Contact Norfolk Works
100 Bank Street, Norfolk, VA 23510
Monday-Thursday, 9am – 4pm
Friday- 9am – 12pm