Creating Easy Access to Resources for Restaurants
What is the Community Hospitality Partnership (CHP)?
City and state officials working together with restauranteurs and their neighbors to create a vibrant, safe and informed partnership.
- To create a forum of openness with restaurateurs to exchange ideas, best practices and provide necessary assistance for business Start-up and growth
- To train and educate entertainment establishments (closing past midnight) and develop a partnership among the restaurateurs, citizens and all other stakeholders
Outreach: available resources offered to small businesses including:
- Seminars and Trainings: Stage of Business, Industry, Subject Matter
- Business Café’s: Networking, Start-Up Assistance, Navigating City Resources
- One-on-One Technical Assistance
- Access to Capital: Microgrant Program, Façade Improvement Program, Small Business Loan program (administered through third party)
If you would like to schedule an event for your association, please contact Ihsane Mouak.