Our next virtual meeting will be Wednesday, July 14th, 2021. Register here.
Stay up to date – subscribe to our newsletter and our FB page.
Previous Meeting’s Materials
View April 2021 Meeting’s Agenda
View January 2021 Meeting’s Agenda
View January 2021 Meeting’s Video Recording
View WebEx Recording of the Fall 2020 Reboot
View Fall 2020 Reboot Agenda
FOG (Fats, Oils, Greases) Compliance Updates
Creating Easy Access to Resources for Restaurants
What is the Community Hospitality Partnership (CHP)?
City and state officials working together with restauranteurs and their neighbors to create a vibrant, safe and informed partnership.
- To create a forum of openness with restaurateurs to exchange ideas, best practices and provide necessary assistance for business Start-up and growth
- To train and educate entertainment establishments (closing past midnight) and develop a partnership among the restaurateurs, citizens and all other stakeholders
Outreach: available resources offered to small businesses including:
- Seminars and Trainings: Stage of Business, Industry, Subject Matter
- Business Café’s: Networking, Start-Up Assistance, Navigating City Resources
- One-on-One Technical Assistance
- Access to Capital: Microgrant Program, Façade Improvement Program, Small Business Loan program (administered through third party)
If you would like to schedule an event for your association, please contact Alan Boring.